How to create public list on Google Maps? In this tutorial, I show you how you can easily create a public list of places on Google Maps. These lists will be made public on Google Maps and will even be displayed in Google search results. Creating a public list on Google Maps is a great way to get more traffic to your blog or website.
To ensure your list is easily found, I recommend using good keywords in the title of the list. These lists will be included in Google search results, so good SEO is important.
Follow the steps below to create a public list on Google Maps:
- Go to https://maps.google.com and log in.
- Go to the first place or location you’d like to add to your list. Select the Save button.
- In the drop down under Save, select New List.
- Enter the name for your new list and then select Create.
- Now that the list has been created, make it public by simply opening the Google Maps menu, by selecting the 3 lines in the top left of Google maps.
- In the Google Maps menu, select My Places.
- Once in My Places, select the tab labeled Saved and select the list that you just created.
- Once your Google Maps list is opened, select the 3 dots to open the list menu. In the menu, select Sharing Options.
- In the Sharing Options, select Public.
Learn more about how to create a list on Google Maps:
- Desktop: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7280933?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Android: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7280933?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- iPhone and iPad: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7280933?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en&oco=0
Other Google Tutorials:
How to Download All Photos and Videos from Google Photos - 2021
Save Websites as PDF in Google Chrome - Print to PDF in Chrome Browser
How To Change Background Image in Google Chrome - Custom Picture
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - 2021 - Completely Disable Google Assistant
How to Download Offline Maps - Google Maps Tutorial
How To Play The Google Chrome Hidden Game - Android Secret Easter Egg - T-Rex Dinosaur Game
Try Out New Google Chrome Features Early With Chrome Canary
How to Download All Files on Google Drive - Google Drive Tutorial
How to Change the Default Search in Google Chrome - Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo
How to Install Google Chrome on Windows 10 - Browser Install Tutorial
Create a Public List on Google Maps - How to Share Google Maps List
How to Change YouTube Profile Picture on Android and iOS - 2019
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - Disable / Deactivate Google Assistant
How to Add Pictures to Google Maps - Upload Images to Locations
How to Download All Files on Google Drive with Google Takeout - 2019 Update