How to add music to Instagram post with multiple photos? In this Instagram tutorial, I show you how to add a song to a photo carousel on Instagram. This means you can add music to a multiple photo or video Instagram post on iPhone & Android. Adding music to a photo carousel on Instagram is easy and can get you more engagement.
Add Music to Instagram Post with Multiple Photos (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete your Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the plus button in the bottom of the Instagram app to create a new post.
- Select icon that looks like multiple boxes next to the camera icon.
- Select multiple photos or videos then select Next.
- You can now add a filter to your photos. To add music to your post select the music icon at the top of the Instagram app.
- Choose the song you want to add to your Instagram post.
- Choose the clips length and then section of song. Select Done to save.
- Add a caption and then select Share.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android