How to Sign a PDF on iPhone – Add Signature to any document on iPhone
How to sign a PDF on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to sign any document on your iPhone. This includes signing pictures, PDFs, or any other documents type on your iPhone. Once you sign the PDF you can send it to anyone that needs it. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you sign a PDF on your iPhone.
How to Sign a PDF on iPhone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to sign PDF document on iPhone:
- Download the document or PDF to your iPhone.
- Open the Files app on your iPhone and file the document that needs to be sign.
- Long press the document and select Markup.
- You can now pinch to zoom in on the area that needs to be signed. Select your desired pen type and thickness in the bottom menu.
- Then draw your signature with your finger. You can use the back arrow at the top of the page to undo any changes.
- Select Done to save the signed document.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile