How to Link Xbox Account to Epic Games Account
How to link Xbox account to Epic Games account? In this tutorial, I show you how to connect your Xbox account to Epic Games. This is a great way to ensure your Fortnite stats sync with your Epic Games account when playing on an Xbox. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you link Xbox account to Epic Games account.
Link Xbox Account to Epic Games Account (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps to link Xbox account to Epic Games account:
- Open the browser on your computer or mobile phone and navigate to https://epicgames.com.
- Select Login and then login with your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your username in the top right and select Account.
- Once in your Epic Games account select Connections in the left menu.
- Select Connect under Xbox.
- Login to your Microsoft Xbox account and then approve the connection.
More Xbox One Tutorials:
How to Gameshare on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAME SHARE in 2022
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Stream Xbox One Games to a Windows 10 PC - Xbox Tutorial
How to End Subscriptions on Your Xbox One - Cancel Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay Without a Capture Card or Streaming - Up to 1 Hour in 1080p HD
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
How to Find Xbox One IP Address - 2022
How to Update Your Xbox One - 2022
How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
How to Change Xbox GamerPic - 2022 - Xbox One Custom Image Currently Disabled
How To Adjust Screen Size on Xbox One - Fix Aspect Ratio on TV
How to Clear Xbox One Browsing History - Delete Edge Browser History
How To Copy and Paste on Xbox One with Controller
How To Set Home Xbox on Xbox One - Remove Home Xbox - 2020