How to add music to your Garmin Fenix 6, Fenix6S, and Fenix 6X. In this tutorial, I show you how to upload MP3 songs, podcasts, and audiobooks to your Garmin Fenix 6. This can be useful if you want to listen to music directly from your Garmin Fenix 6 rather than your phone. Garmin advertises that the Fenix 6 can fit up to 2000 songs or 20 GBs of .mp3 or .aac files.
Order One Today ?
Garmin Fenix 6S on Amazon: https://geni.us/Fenix6S
Garmin Fenix 6 on Amazon: https://geni.us/Fenix6
Garmin Fenix 6X on Amazon: https://geni.us/Fenix6X
Useful Garmin Fenix 6 Accessories ?
Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/Fenix6Cable
Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/Fenix6Port
Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/Fenix6Screen
Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/Fenix6Bands
How to Pair Headphones with your Garmin Fenix 6:
How to upload music to your Fenix 6:
- Go to http://garmin.com/express to download and install Garmin Express.
- Open Garmin Express and connect your Garmin Fenix 6 to your computer with the USB cable.
- Once you have connected your Fenix 6 to Garmin Express, select Music.
- Once in Music, select the folders on your computer containing MP3 files that you want to transfer to your Fenix 6.
- Once you have selected the music files you want on your Garmin Fenix 6, select Send to Device.
- Your music files are now on your Garmin Fenix 6!
i do not get the + sign
I don’t have the Music Tile when I plug in my Fenix 6. What gives?