How to turn on or off storm alerts on the Garmin Forerunner 945? In this tutorial, I show you how to setup storms alerts on your Forerunner 945. Storms alerts use the barometer on the Garmin Forerunner 945 to give you an early warning on a future storm. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you turn on or off storm alerts on the Garmin Forerunner 945.
Get a Forerunner 945 (paid links): https://geni.us/Forerunner945
Useful Garmin Forerunner 945 Accessories 👇
- Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/945Cable
- Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/945Port
- Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/945screen
- Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/945Band
Turn On or Off Garmin Storm Alerts (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn on or off storm alerts on the Forerunner 945:
- Hold down the Up button to open the Menu.
- Once the menu opens, scroll down and select Sensors & Accessories.
- Select Barometer.
- In Barometer, scroll down and select Storm Alert.
- You can now toggle on or off the status of Storm Alerts on your Garmin Forerunner 945.