In this tutorial, I show you how to change the watch face on your Garmin Fenix 6. The Garmin Fenix 6 comes with several default watch faces. These watch faces can be customized to include more data, different watch hands, and even different colors.
Useful Garmin Fenix 6 Accessories ?
Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/Fenix6Cable
Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/Fenix6Port
Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/Fenix6Screen
Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/Fenix6Bands
Install third party watch faces with this tutorial: https://youtu.be/cX00eTysDsM
When changing the data fields on your Garmin Fenix 6 watch face, the following data sets are available: Day of the week, Date, Altitude, Barometric pressure, Heart rate, Current temperature, Temperature highs and lows, Notifications, Miles ran, Battery, Calendar, Calories, Date, Floors, Garmin, Intensity Minutes, Move Bar, Seconds, Status, Steps, Sunrise/Sunset, and Weather. You also have an array of available options to change the watch hands and color accents.
How to apply a pre-configured Garmin Fenix 6 watch face:
- With the Garmin Fenix 6 displaying the watch face, hold down the Up button.
- Select Watch Face using the Start/Stop button.
- Use the Up and Down buttons to scroll through the available watch faces.
- Once you find a watch face you like, use the Start/Stop button to select it.
- Once selected, you can choose to apply the watch face or customize it.
- From here, you can customize a pre-configured watch face or add a new one (see below).
How to add and customize a new watch face:
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 above. Select Add New at the end of the list of pre-configured watch faces.
- Select between analogue and digital. Select the layout. Next, decide if you want it to display seconds.
- The data fields that are displayed on the watch face are customizable. To change them, select Data and the first data field will blink. Change it by scrolling through the list of available data fields. Select the one you’d like to display using the Start/Stop button. The next data field should start to blink to allow it to change. Update all data fields to your liking. In the end, select between Altimeter and Barometer.
- Next, select Accent colors. For this example, we are updating the color on the minutes.
- Next, select the background color and select between white and black.
- You have now changed and customized the watch face on your Garmin Fenix 6.