How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge? In this tutorial, I show you how to uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10. This means the Edge browser will be completely removed from your Windows 10 computer. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you uninstall Microsoft Edge from Windows 10.
How to turn on Dark Theme in Microsoft Edge browser video tutorial:
Follow the steps below to uninstall the Microsoft Edge browser:
- Close the Edge browser on your computer.
- Open the file explorer. You can easily do this by right clicking the Windows start button and then selecting File Explorer.
- In the file explorer, select This PC.
- Once in this PC navigate to the following folders. Local Disc C: – Program Files (x86) – Microsoft – Edge – Application.
- Once in the application folder, select the folder with a bunch of numbers.
- Then select Installer.
- Now that we are in the Installer folder, select the address bar in the file explorer. With the text highlighted, delete the text and then type CMD. Hit enter on your keyboard.
- CMD should now open. Copy and paste the following text into CMD.
setup.exe –uninstall –system-level –verbose-logging –force-uninstall
- With that text pasted in CMD hit enter. The Edge browser will then be uninstalled from your PC.
More Windows 10 Tutorials:
How to FREE Up Disk Space in Windows 10 PC & Laptop - Get More Than 30GB+ of Storage
How to Remove the Weather Widget from the Taskbar - Turn off News and Interests in Windows 10
How To Get Animated Wallpaper on Windows 10 - Live GIF Background Windows 10
How to Fix Webcam Issues in Windows 10 - Camera Not Working
How to Check GPU Temperature - Monitor Graphics Card Temp Windows 10
Connect Xbox One Controller to PC - Windows 10 Wireless Bluetooth
Windows 10 Factory Reset - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings
How to Turn On Game Mode - Windows 10 Tutorial
How to Boot Into Safe Mode - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Enable Night Light - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Check Windows 10 RAM and System Specs - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Create A System Restore Point - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Turn Windows 10 Into A Hotspot - Windows 10 Tutorial
How to Change Screen Saver Settings - Windows 10 Screensaver Tutorial
How to Use Windows 10 Storage Sense - Clear Storage on Windows 10