How to unblock someone on Instagram from a PC, Chromebook, or laptop. In this tutorial, I show you how to unblock an Instagram account from a desktop computer. This means you do not need to use an iPhone or Android phone, you can simply unblock someone from any computer. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you unblock someone on Instagram from a desktop computer.
Unblock Someone on Instagram from PC (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to unblock someone on Instagram from PC:
- Open https://instagram.com in the Chrome browser and make sure you are logged into your Instagram account.
- Select your profile image in the top right, then select Profile.
- Once on your Instagram profile page, select the gear next Edit Profile to bring up the settings menu.
- n the settings menu, select Privacy and Security.
- Select View Account Data.
- Under connections, select View All for Accounts you blocked.
- Copy the account name and paste it into the Instagram search. Open the blocked account.
- Once on the blocked Instagram accounts profile page, select Unblock.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android