Make PC Searches on your Mobile Phone – Microsoft Rewards Tutorials
Looking to earn more Bing rewards points and Microsoft Rewards points? In this tutorial, I show you how to make desktop searches on your mobile phone. This hack works in the mobile Chrome browsers on all iPhone and Android devices. In fact, this trick should work on other browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
Follow these steps to perform desktop Bing search on your mobile phone or tablet:
- Go to Bing.com on your phone or tablet and login.
- Click the Menu button to the right of the address bar. It looks like 3 dots stacked on top of each other.
- In the drop-down menu, select Request Desktop Site.
- Bing will then reload and be in desktop mode.
- Make your Microsoft Rewards PC searches.
- Subscribe to my channel 👍 https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1
Awesome Internet Tricks:
How to Remove Vocals from a Song for Free - PC, Mac, & Mobile - 2022
How to Send Free Faxes From Your Phone - EasyFax App Tutorial and Review
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Live Stream Directly From Your Browser with Restream Studio - Twitch, YouTube, Mixer & More
How to get Lynda.com access for FREE - lyndaLibrary Tutorial
View Any LinkedIn Profile Anonymously - No LinkedIn Login Required - Linkedin Tutorial
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
Watch YouTube Remotely with Friends Using Watch2Gether - Watch YouTube With Friends & Family
How to listen to YouTube with the Screen Off 2020 - New Trick - Play in the Background
How To Get Free Bits on Twitch - Free Twitch Cheers
How To Request TV Shows and Movies On Netflix - Netflix Tutorial & Tip
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer, Mac, or Chromebook 2021
How To Get A Free Carfax Report
How to listen to YouTube with the Screen Off - New Trick 2017 - Play in the Background