How to merge PDF files? In this tutorial, I show you how to combine PDF files in to one PDF file. This means you can merge multiple PDF files into one file. This can make it easier to send a PDF or make a PDF file more complete.
Merge PDF Files (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to merge PDF files:
- Open a browser on your PC, Laptop, Macbook, iPhone, or Android phone and then navigate to https://www.adobe.com/.
- Select PDF & e-signature from the top menu.
- Under Online tools, select Merge PDF.
- Select Select Files and then select the PDF files you would like to combine.
- Select Merge.
- Login or create an Adobe account.
- Select Download in the top right to download the merged PDF files.