How to update your iPhone to iOS 17? In this tutorial, I show you how to simply download the new iOS 17 on your iPhone. Updating your iPhone to iOS 17 does not require iTunes or a Computer.
Install iOS 17 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to download iOS
- Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select General.
- Select Software Update. This will prompt your phone to check for a new update.
- iOS 17 should appear. Make sure that your phone is connected to a WiFi network and select Download and Install.
- If you have a passcode or lock on your phone, you will be prompted to enter it at this point.
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Agree again. This will prompt the download to begin. Please note that the download will take some time and should be started when you aren’t planning on using your phone for at least 30 minutes. Keep your phone charging during the update to ensure that it doesn’t die mid-upgrade.
- Once your phone is done downloading, select Install Now. This should restart your iPhone and show a progress bar for the duration of the installation.
- Once installation is complete, you will be prompted to press the home button to finish setting up iOS 17. Press the Home button to continue. Enter your passcode (if set up).
- You should see Update Completed. Select Continue. If you would like to setup Apple Wallet, you can do so with the next prompt. You should see an option for the Dark Mode feature. Select between Light and Dark Mode. The last prompt should say Welcome to iPhone with the option to Get Started.
- Under Software Updates, you should see iOS 17.0. You have now completed the new install of iOS 17 on your iPhone!
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF