How to enable Sensitive Content settings on Telegram? In this tutorial, I show you how to allow sensitive content on Telegram by turning off the Telegram sensitive content filter on an iPhone or Android phone. By default Telegram blocks all sensitive content, I’ll so you how to unblock it. Turning off the sensitive content block on Telegram will will fix any errors you have like This Cannot be Display on Telegram. The steps in this tutorial can also be used to turn on or enable sensitive content on Telegram.
Enable Sensitive Content on Telegram (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to enable sensitive content on Telegram:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://web.telegram.org
- Login to your Telegram account.
- Open the menu by selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the top left of the app.
- In the menu select Settings.
- In the Telegram settings select Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down and select the check box next to Disable filtering.
- You can now close the settings and can access any content on Telegram that was giving you the Cannot be displayed error.