How to bulk delete Instagram post? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete multiple Instagram posts at the same time. This means if you have a large number of Instagram posts you want to delete, you can mass delete them all at once. The method we use to delete all posts doesn’t require any third party apps we only use the Instagram app on iOS and Android.
Bulk Delete Instagram Posts (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to bulk delete Instagram posts:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Navigate to your Instagram profile by selecting the profile icon in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Once on your Instagram profile, select the 3 horizontal bars in the top right of the app to open the menu.
- Select Your activity, then select Photos and videos.
- Select Posts.
- You can now select the post you want to delete, then tap Delete in the bottom right.
- Confirm you want to delete the selected posts.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android