How to Fix SOS Only on iPhone
How to Fix SOS Only on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off SOS only mode on your iPhone. SOS Only prevents you from making calls and sending messages on your iPhone. We go through several different steps to fix SOS being displayed on your iPhone. This include checking our SIM card, updating carrier settings, and resetting our iPhones network settings.
Fix SOS Only on iPhone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to fix SOS only on iPhone:
- Restart your iPhone.
- Ensure a functioning SIM card or eSIM is installed on your iPhone.
- Check your Wireless carrier to see if they are having a system outage.
- Open the settings on your iPhone.
- Select General.
- Select About. Once you open About if you are prompted to update the Carrier settings, go through this process.
- Go back to General. Scroll down and select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Select Reset at the bottom.
- Confirm you want to reset the network settings on your iPhone.
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF