Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch for Household Appliances, White (Learning Code, 5Rx-2Tx)
Get it on Amazon 👍: http://amzn.to/2raloZb
Looking to control your outlets with a wireless remote? In this unboxing and review we look at the Etekcity Zap Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlets. The Eteckcity Zap Switcehs feature the ability to program several outlets and then wireless control them from up to 100 ft away.
One of the first things you notice about the Etekcity Zap Outlets is their white finish. They look very clean and high-tech. I think they would fit well into most houses. They are also not too big and do not take up the entire electrical outlet.
How to setup the Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet?
Setting up the Etekcity Zap Outlets is acutally very easy. Follow the steps below to get them setup:
1. Plug the Etekcity Outlet in to a power source.
2. Turn on the Etekcity Outlet on using the button on the right side of the outlet. A red light should turn on.
3. Once the Etekcity Outlet has turned on, hold down the same button used to turn on the outlet for 5 seconds. The red light should begin blinking.
4. With the light blinking, grab the remote and select the off button. The important thing to remember is that the number on the remote will be the programmed number for controlling the outlet going forward.
5. Now the outlet is programmed. Enjoy controlling it from all over your house!
6. Subscribe to my channel 😉 👍 – https://youtube.com/c/videofolder?sub_confirmation=1
Overall I really like the Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlets. I purchased a pack of 5 and have them placed all over my one bedroom apartment. I have had no problems with range and have even been able to control them from across the street, which is about 40 feet from my apartment. My main goal with the Etekcity outlets is to save money by using less power and turning off all the electrical devices around my apartment. So far I have met this goal.