How to Delete Playlist on YouTube
How to delete playlist on YouTube? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete a playlist on YouTube with in the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can easily delete any Youtube playlist you’ve created. Deleting playlist on YouTube is a good way to clean up any playlist you no longer want.
Delete Playlist on YouTube (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete search history on YouTube mobile:
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the icon in the bottom right of the app. This with be labeled either library or You.
- Scroll down and find the select labeled Playlist, select View All.
- Find the playlist you want to delete and select the 3 dots to the right of the playlist.
- In the menu select Delete playlist.
- Select delete to confirm you want to delete that playlist on YouTube.
More YouTube tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel