How to add music to your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to upload MP3 songs to your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. This can be useful if you want to listen to music directly from your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music rather than your phone. Garmin advertises that the Forerunner 245 Music can fit up to 500 songs or 3.6 GBs of .mp3 or .aac files.
Useful Accessories ?
Garmin Forerunner 245 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/245Cable
Garmin Forerunner 245 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/245Screen
Garmin Forerunner 245 Port Protector: https://geni.us/245Por
Garmin Forerunner 245 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/245WatchBand
Download Garmin Express: http://garmin.com/express
Follow the steps below to upload music to your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music:
- Go to http://garmin.com/express to download and install Garmin Express.
- Open Garmin Express and connect your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music to your computer with the USB cable.
- Once you have connected your Forerunner 245 Music to Garmin Express, select Music.
- Once in Music, select the folders on your computer containing MP3 files that you want to transfer to your Forerunner 245 Music.
- Once you have selected the music files you want on your Garmin Forerunner 245, select Send to Device.
- Your music files are now on your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music!