Set a Custom Step Goal – Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Looking to set a custom step goal on your Garmin Instinct? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off the auto step goal and set your own custom step goal. configuring a custom step goal is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while setting a custom step goal on your Garmin Instinct. Don’t have yours yet? No worries!
Order One Today ?
Garmin Instinct Replacement Watch Band
Useful Accessories ?
Extra Charging Cables
Charging Port Protector
In using the this tutorial, you can also customize your intensity minutes goal and floors climbed goal.
How to Customize your step goal on the Garmin Instinct:
- Open the Garmin Connect app and select the Menu button located in the top-left of the app.
- Once the menu opens, select Garmin Devices and select your device.
- In the device menu, select Activity Tracking.
- Once in Activity Tracking, find and select Daily Steps.
- Toggle off the Auto step goal and then enter your new custom step goal.
- You have now customized the step goal on your Garmin Instinct.
Other Garmin Instinct Tutorials!
Change and Customize Watch Faces - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
How to Reset The Garmin Instinct - Factory Reset
Calibrate the Compass on Your Garmin Instinct
How to Set Alarms - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
How to Change GPS Position Format - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Turn On / Off Heart Rate Monitor - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Initial Set Up - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Garmin Instinct Day One Review and Unboxing First Impression
System Settings Overview - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Remove or Replace the Watch Band - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Custom Text Responses - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
How to Customize or Remove Widgets - Garmin Instinct Tutorials
Garmin Instinct Review and Full Walkthrough - Garmin Instinct Overview
5 Tips to Increase Battery Life - Garmin Instinct Tutorial
Configure Custom Heart Rate Alerts - Garmin Instinct Tutorial