Is Google displaying in a different language? In this tutorial, I show you how to change the Google language back to English. This tip will fix issues where Google is in a different language not in English.
Google Account Setting page: https://myaccount.google.com/?utm_source=OGB&tab=wk&utm_medium=act
Google Language Settings page: https://myaccount.google.com/language?utm_source=google-account&utm_medium=web
Follow the steps below to change the Google language back to English:
1. Go to Google.com and ensure you are logged in.
2. Select the circular avatar in the top right of the Google page
3. In the pop up select the blue rectangle to open the Google account settings.
4. In the Google account settings, in the left sidebar select the icon that looks like a toggle switch. The title is Data & personalization
5. Once in Data & personalization, scroll down and select the first option under the area with the wrench and screw driver or go to this link here https://myaccount.google.com/language?utm_source=google-account&utm_medium=web
6. On the Google language settings page select the edit icon that looks like a pencil.
7. On the language selection page search English and then select your country of origin.