How to join a Zoom meeting without installing Zoom? In this tutorial, I show you how to join Zoom meetings from your browser. This means you do not have to download and install Zoom to join a Zoom meeting. The browser version of Zoom has some limitations, but still includes the ability to present your webcam, mic, share your screen, manage participants, and chat. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while joining Zoom from your web browser.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting Without Installing Video Tutorial:
How to Join a Zoom Meeting Without Installing Zoom:
- Access the Zoom meeting URL that is sent to you to join a Zoom meeting.
- The browser will prompt you to open or download Zoom. Cancel those prompts.
- Now click the link where it says “If nothing prompts from browser, click here to launch the meeting.” Select Click here.
- Select cancel if prompted to open Zoom again.
- A new link will appear at the bottom that says, “join from your browser,” select this link.
- Enter the Zoom meeting password and configure your name for the Zoom meeting.
- Select Join.
- The Zoom meeting will now open in your browser. If prompted, ensure you grant access to your webcam and microphone.
Helpful Zoom Support Topics:
- Show a “Join from your browser” Link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005666383-Show-a-Join-from-your-browser-Link
- Launching Zoom from a web browser: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362593-Launching-Zoom-from-a-web-browser
- Zoom web client: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214629443-Zoom-web-client
- Joining a meeting by phone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone