How to pair your Bluetooth headphones with your Garmin Forerunner 945. In this tutorial, I show you how to connect your Garmin Forerunner 945 to a pair of Bluetooth headphones or earbuds. This can be useful if you want to listen to podcasts, MP3 music, or audio books that are stored on your Garmin Forerunner 945. This also works if you have Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music. Pairing your headphones with the Garmin Forerunner 945 is very easy and takes less than five minutes.
Get a Forerunner 945 (paid links): https://geni.us/Forerunner945
Useful Garmin Forerunner 945 Accessories 👇
- Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/945Cable
- Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/945Port
- Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/945screen
- Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/945Band
Pair Headphones with the Garmin Forerunner 945 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to connect Bluetooth headphones to Garmin Forerunner 945:
- Ensure your headphones or earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Hold the Up button to open the menu.
- Once the menu opens, scroll down and select Music.
- Once Music opens, scroll and select Headphones.
- In the Music settings, select Add New.
- Your Forerunner 945 will now search for the headphones. Ensure the headphones are still in pairing mode.
- Select the name of your headphones once they are displayed on your Garmin Forerunner 945.
- Your Garmin Forerunner 945 is now connected to your headphones.