How to delete google chrome history? In this tutorial, I show you how to easily clear the browser history in Google Chrome. This will delete all browsing history, cookies, and website image / file cache. The steps in this tutorial can be performed not only on the desktop version of Google Chrome, but also on a Chromebook. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you delete google chrome history.
Clear Chrome History Video Tutorial:
Note: This tutorial was filmed in 2020. Google changes the settings menu often. This is why I recommend using the google chrome settings search function, rather than navigating to delete the browsing history.
Follow the steps below to delete all Google Chrome browser history:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome settings by first selecting the 3 dots icon in the top right of Chrome and then selecting Settings in the menu.
- Once the Google Chrome settings open, search clear history.
- In the search results, select Clear browsing data.
- First select the Time range to delete your Chrome browser history. Select All Time to delete all Google Chrome browser history.
- Now select what you want to delete, available options include: Browsing History, Download History, Cookies, and other site data, Cached images and files, Passwords and other sign-in data, Autofill form data, Site Settings, and Hosted app data. Select all to delete all Google Chrome history.
- Select Done to clear google home browsing data.