How to make a poll on Discord? In this tutorial, I show you how to easily add a poll to your Discord server. Creating a Discord poll is easy with the Carl bot and can allow your members to vote on different subjects. I show you how to make 2 different types of polls on Discord. First a yes or no Discord poll then I show you how to add specific answers to a Discord poll that users can vote on.
Make a Poll on Discord (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to make a poll on Discord:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://carl.gg.
- Login to your Discord account and then select the server where you want to add reaction roles. Give Carl Bot access to the server.
- Go back to your Discord server and select the arrow next to the server name. In the menu select Server settings.
- Now enter the Discord text channel on your server where you want the poll to be located.
- To create a Yes or No poll type “/poll the question” then hit enter.
- To create a multiple choice poll type “/poll the question” hit tab then type each poll choice separated by a comma “choice 1, choice 2, choice 3” hit enter.