How to add multiple accounts on TikTok? In this tutorial, I show you how to add multiple accounts in the TikTok app on iPhone & Android. This means you can add a second account on TikTok and switch between them in the TikTok app. Adding multiple accounts to TikTok is easy and you can even sign up for a new account.
Add Multiple Accounts on TikTok (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to make TikTok account private to public:
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Select the profile icon in the bottom right of the app.
- Once on your TikTok profile, select your username at the top of the app.
- In the new menu, select Add account.
- Log into another TikTok account or create a new one.
- You can now switch between accounts by selecting your username on your profile page.
More TikTok Tips & Tutorials:
How to Do Text To Speech on TikTok
How to Combine Videos on TikTok - Merge Multiple Tik Tok Videos
How to Save TikTok Draft Video to Phone Gallery Without Posting
How to Recover TikTok Account without Email or Phone Number - 2022
How to Download TikTok Videos on PC, Laptop, & Chromebook
How to Split a TikTok Video in the TikTok App - iOS & Android
How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark - Remove TikTok Watermark
How to Unprivate Your TikTok Account - Change TikTok Account Private to Public
How to Add Multiple Accounts on TikTok - iPhone & Android
How to Add Pronouns to Your TikTok Profile
How to See Who Has Viewed Your TikTok Profile - iPhone & Android
How to Delete TikTok Account - 2023
How to See Watch History on TikTok - Check Recently Watched on TikTok
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok - 2023
How to Block Someone on TikTok - 2023