How to Delete All Google Search History
How to delete all Google search history? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete and clear all search history from Google. This means any history of your searches or browsing on Google will be completely deleted. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you delete all Google search history.
How to Delete All Google Search History (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete all of your Google search history:
- Navigate to https://google.com and login to your account.
- Select your profile picture in the top right of Google and then select Manage your Google Account.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Select Web & App Activity.
- In Web & App Activity, scroll down and select Manage Activity.
- Select the Delete drop down next to ‘Filter by date’.
- Choose your desired search history range to delete. Select ‘All time’ to delete all search history from Google.
- Select Delete to confirm.
Other Google Tutorials:
How to Download All Photos and Videos from Google Photos - 2021
Save Websites as PDF in Google Chrome - Print to PDF in Chrome Browser
How To Change Background Image in Google Chrome - Custom Picture
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - 2021 - Completely Disable Google Assistant
How to Download Offline Maps - Google Maps Tutorial
How To Play The Google Chrome Hidden Game - Android Secret Easter Egg - T-Rex Dinosaur Game
Try Out New Google Chrome Features Early With Chrome Canary
How to Download All Files on Google Drive - Google Drive Tutorial
How to Change the Default Search in Google Chrome - Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo
How to Install Google Chrome on Windows 10 - Browser Install Tutorial
Create a Public List on Google Maps - How to Share Google Maps List
How to Change YouTube Profile Picture on Android and iOS - 2019
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - Disable / Deactivate Google Assistant
How to Add Pictures to Google Maps - Upload Images to Locations
How to Download All Files on Google Drive with Google Takeout - 2019 Update