How to Change Clock Style & Color in StandBy Mode on iPhone
How to change standby mode clock style and color on iPhone? In this iPhone tutorial, I show you how to change the font and color of the clock in Standby Mode. This means you can customize StandBy mode on your iPhone to change the clock from Analog to Digital, change the clock style, and change the clock color.
Change Clock Style & Color in StandBy Mode on iPhone(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to change clock style & color in iPhone StandBy mode:
- Activate StandBy mode on your iPhone.
- Long press the clock on StandBy mode until the clock minimizes.
- You can now swipe up and down to change the style of the clock in Standby mode on your iPhone.
- Once you find a clock style you like select the small circle in the bottom right of the clock. This will open a color menu.
- Select your desire color for the clock on your iPhones StandBy mode.
- To save the color select Save.
- Once you are done editing your iPhone’s StandBy mode select Done in the top right.
More iPhone Tips & Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile