How to resize Twitch clips for TikTok, Reels, & Shorts? In this tutorial, I show you how to use CrossClip to automatically convert Twitch Clips into a format compatible with TikTok, Instagram Reels, & YouTube Shorts. This means you can easily share your Twitch clips across social media and get more viewers and followers. CrossClips is a browser based tool that can resize any Twitch Clip.
Resize Twitch Clips for TikTok, Instagram Reels, & YouTube Shorts(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to resize Twitch Clips for TikTok, Reels, & Shorts:
- Open a browser and navigate to https://Crossclip.com.
- Select Login, then choose Twitch and connect your Twitch account.
- Import your Twitch clip.
- Edit your Twitch Clip for your desired output of TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Facebook Reels, and Instagram Reels.
- Once you are done resizing your Twitch clip save the video by select Compile.
- You can then share the video on TikTok, Instagram, or YouTube. Use the CrossClip app to share the video directly to social media apps on your phone.