How to disable direct messages on Discord Mobile? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off direct messages in the Discord app on iPhone or Android. This means you can stop all direct messages from all Discord servers. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you disable direct messages on Discord mobile.
How to Disable Direct Messages on Discord Mobile (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to to disable direct messages on Discord mobile:
- Open the Discord mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Open the user settings by selecting your profile picture in the bottom right of the app.
- In the user settings, select Privacy & Safety.
- From Privacy & Safety, toggle off Allow direct messages from server members.
- When asked select yes to turn off direct messages from all Discord servers.
More Discord Tutorials:
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - 2021 - Set Custom Game Playing Text in Discord
How to Type in Color on Discord - Change Text Color in Discord
How to Make Discord Username Invisible - 2022 - Blank Discord Name
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - Set Custom Game / Playing Text in Discord
How to Make Invisible Profile Picture on Discord - Blank PFP Discord - 2022
How to Livestream on Discord - Go Live Easy!
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How To Setup Custom Welcome Messages On Discord Servers
How to Unban Users on Discord
How to Leave a Discord Server - Remove Discord Server from List
How to Delete a Discord Server
How To Change Discord Server Image - Upload Custom Server Icon
How To Change Your Discord Profile Image - Custom Discord Profile Picture
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020