Looking for a new pair of bluetooth headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow Flame Earbuds. The Mpow Flame Headphones features bluetooth 4.1, 8 hours of battery life, and is IPX7 waterproof. Additionally the Mpow Flame Headphones are ~$20 on Amazon.
Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof IPX7, Wireless Earbuds Sport, Richer Bass HiFi Stereo In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic, Case, 7-9 Hrs Playback Noise Cancelling Headsets (Comfy & Fast Pairing)
Get it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HoHEUM
Pros of the Mpow Flame Headphones:
- Great looking design with the two toned red and metallic logo
- IPX7 waterproof means the Mpow Flame headphones can withstand being submerged up to 1 meter under water
- ~8 hours of battery life. This means they can last for a week of workouts or almost a full day of hiking
- Similar to other headphones from brands like HOPDAY, SoundPEATS, TREBLAB, Tenergy, TaoTronics, and iblast
- For the price of ~$20 the sound quality is great. I found that the highs and mids came through very clear and crisp. The bass was noticeable but not the best I have heard from earbuds.
- Very comfortable to wear. They come with several different sizes of ear tips. I found the ear hooks to be soft and rubberized.
- Includes very high quality case that features a great looking Mpow logo, accessories pouch, and seems very stiff and protective.
Cons of the Mpow Flame Earbuds:
- They stick our pretty far so it might be a problem if you are wearing anything like a beanie that covers your ears.
- Noticed some skipping in my music during my testing. This got better after I power cycled the Mpow Flames