Looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner for your home or apartment? In this unboxing and review we look at the MOOKA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. This smart vacuum features automatic cleaning of a single floor in your home, automatic charging, and a HEPA filter for allergies. In addition to that it’s less expensive than the competitors at ~$195.
MOOKA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Tangle-free Suction for Pet Hair, Anti-bump and Drop-sensing Technology, Rechargeable Battery, HEPA-style Filter, For Hard Floors and Thin Carpets – Cleaning Robot
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2p8nqWz
Pros of the MOOKA Robotic Vacuum:
- Much less expensive than brands like iRobot, Neato, or Shark
- Easy to use remote and controls
- The automatic vacuuming work surprisingly well. This vacuum over the course ~1.5 hours will vacuum nearly ever possible spot of my 1 bedroom apartment.
- Works great on different types of floor such as carpet, wood, tile, linoleum.
- The charging station fits great under furniture so you can easily hide the vacuum
- The timer works very well and is very convenient. I have it scheduled to vacuum while I’m at work so I come home to a clean apartment.
- The vacuum has strong suction. I have been surprised at just how much the Mooka Vacuum picks up.
- Easy to use included tools to remove any tangled hair or other items from the brush
- Very similar to other robotic vacuums on Amazon from brands like Koios, TONOR, ECOVACS, Eufy, ILIFE, and Housmile
- Replacement HEPA filter and sweepers
- HEPA filter for allergy. It also seems to help clear odors from the air
Cons of the MOOKA Robotic Vacuum:
- In order to detect furniture many times the vacuum must literally hit the furniture. I do not think this will cause damage to the furniture but it is important to know.
- The top of the robotic vacuum quickly shows scratches from going under furniture.
- The front and sides of the vacuum show scuffs from bumping into furniture.